We use Google's API to pull in your traffic, goals and conversion data from your raw Google Analytics (GA) account. Personalized reports always match your GA, because we are literally pulling in your data directly from Google through an API. Out of the box, Remora sets up goals for completed form fills and chats. However, your dealership is unique and may want to consider many types of conversion data. We match your requirements. Optimal operators know what is happening on their site and where their business is coming from. "Seems good" sucks; it's important to know for sure.
Articles in this section
- Can I add custom departments outside of sales, service, and parts?
- Can I automatically price my new car inventory based on pre-set filters?
- Can I build a landing page that displays a filtered list of my inventory?
- Can I change the order of the banners and make updates on my own?
- Can I create my own custom sidebars?
- Can I create new pages from scratch?
- Can I deploy custom banner groups on specific inventory list pages?
- Can I display custom factory offers even if I don't have any qualifying inventory?
- Can I hide pricing on specified cars and display a message instead, like "Call for price”?
- Can I make changes to the contextual-based dynamic search bar?