We support all inventory management providers, we programmatically monitor your feeds, and we halt the process if anything is drastically different from your most current live inventory. Our system will refuse errant submissions and alert a Remora team member to connect with your inventory provider to sort out discrepancies on your behalf. This approach safeguards your site from any inventory hiccups, even if your inventory provider completely craps out. Our proactive approach stops merchandising problems before they happen, and rollbacks are a simple matter if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Can I add custom departments outside of sales, service, and parts?
- Can I automatically price my new car inventory based on pre-set filters?
- Can I build a landing page that displays a filtered list of my inventory?
- Can I change the order of the banners and make updates on my own?
- Can I create my own custom sidebars?
- Can I create new pages from scratch?
- Can I deploy custom banner groups on specific inventory list pages?
- Can I display custom factory offers even if I don't have any qualifying inventory?
- Can I hide pricing on specified cars and display a message instead, like "Call for price”?
- Can I make changes to the contextual-based dynamic search bar?