In short, everything. Mako sites are built for performance, speed, and dealer ease. Toggle away to your heart’s content to dial in vehicle detail pages to power your unique strategy. Your pricing strategy is infinitely flexible. No matter how you choose to display a price (with complicated math, dealer discount program, incentives, or if you choose to gracefully gate your pricing or inventory entirely), we’ve done it before.
Articles in this section
- Can I add custom departments outside of sales, service, and parts?
- Can I automatically price my new car inventory based on pre-set filters?
- Can I build a landing page that displays a filtered list of my inventory?
- Can I change the order of the banners and make updates on my own?
- Can I create my own custom sidebars?
- Can I create new pages from scratch?
- Can I deploy custom banner groups on specific inventory list pages?
- Can I display custom factory offers even if I don't have any qualifying inventory?
- Can I hide pricing on specified cars and display a message instead, like "Call for price”?
- Can I make changes to the contextual-based dynamic search bar?