Many dealers choose to let us automate the whole process using days in stock. Custom set to trigger on different lengths of days in stock for new and used inventory, vehicles automatically become marked as “Specials” on all list and details pages and display in a list on your “Specials” page. This changes the placement and merchandising of the vehicles, but not their price. This ensures that your “Specials” page always displays lots of cars that are generally going to be good deals, which make leads on your aged inventory. You may also select additional inventory to be marketed as “Special” and this will not disrupt any of the automated processes.
Articles in this section
- Can I add custom departments outside of sales, service, and parts?
- Can I automatically price my new car inventory based on pre-set filters?
- Can I build a landing page that displays a filtered list of my inventory?
- Can I change the order of the banners and make updates on my own?
- Can I create my own custom sidebars?
- Can I create new pages from scratch?
- Can I deploy custom banner groups on specific inventory list pages?
- Can I display custom factory offers even if I don't have any qualifying inventory?
- Can I hide pricing on specified cars and display a message instead, like "Call for price”?
- Can I make changes to the contextual-based dynamic search bar?