There is no industry standard of what represents a conversion. For this reason, conversion rates are all over the place, sometimes well over 100%. Regardless, to give you a rough idea, our default form and chat completion tracking tends to produce conversion rates that clock in around 3% to 7%. Each dealer's pricing and inventory merchandising strategies will have a big effect on this metric, so context around your store’s unique approach to marketing is the key when considering conversion rates.
Articles in this section
- Are Mako sites optimized for Google's AdWords quality scores?
- Do you guarantee your work?
- How can Remora help me lower my overall advertising costs?
- How do I know you guys are legit?
- How do you beat the big classifieds like Autotrader, TrueCar, and CarGurus?
- How long do the SEO results last?
- I am already the main squeeze in my area. What difference can SEO make?
- I have SEO. How are you different from what I’m already doing now?
- I'm new. How can Remora beat my established and entrenched competitors?
- Is Remora on WordPress?