We tie into the parts of your tech stack that you like. If your team is already marking specials with your inventory management provider, we’ll get the data from them. This way, your pricing managers continue using the systems they are already comfortable with. Alternatively, Remora provides a dealer interface to mark specials, as well as an automated approach that marks aged inventory as special based on measured consumer interest metrics and days in stock.
Articles in this section
- Can I add custom departments outside of sales, service, and parts?
- Can I automatically price my new car inventory based on pre-set filters?
- Can I build a landing page that displays a filtered list of my inventory?
- Can I change the order of the banners and make updates on my own?
- Can I create my own custom sidebars?
- Can I create new pages from scratch?
- Can I deploy custom banner groups on specific inventory list pages?
- Can I display custom factory offers even if I don't have any qualifying inventory?
- Can I hide pricing on specified cars and display a message instead, like "Call for price”?
- Can I make changes to the contextual-based dynamic search bar?