Yes. Your banner-based messages are not quarantined to the homepage. Mako sites offer ultimate flexibility for your rotating banner groups. Place them wherever you want, even on specific vehicle list pages.
Articles in this section
- Can I add custom departments outside of sales, service, and parts?
- Can I automatically price my new car inventory based on pre-set filters?
- Can I build a landing page that displays a filtered list of my inventory?
- Can I change the order of the banners and make updates on my own?
- Can I create my own custom sidebars?
- Can I create new pages from scratch?
- Can I deploy custom banner groups on specific inventory list pages?
- Can I display custom factory offers even if I don't have any qualifying inventory?
- Can I hide pricing on specified cars and display a message instead, like "Call for price”?
- Can I make changes to the contextual-based dynamic search bar?